Already have a Username/Password for Information Technologies & International Development?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in an editable file format such as Microsoft Word, RTF (Rich Text Format), or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer reviewed section of the journal, author names are not included in the text. Any references to the author's name have been replaced with ";;;;;;;;;;;Author.";;;;;;;;;;; The author's name has also been removed from the document's properties.
- The authors have obtained permissions to modify or reproduce materials produced by others and have cited them correctly within the article.
- If the submission is to be considered for a special issue, the name of the special issue was included in the Comments for the Editor section during Step 1 of the submission process.
- All spellings must be rendered in American English. To change British or Commonwealth spellings to their American equivalents, please see the Merriam-Webster Unabridged Dictionary.
- Only one submission will be considered at a time.
© USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
The names and e-mail addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Unless noted otherwise, all ITID content is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License